I've been up to..

posted on: 7.27.2009

My best friend thought it would be nice to have a road-trip so i could take pictures and make memories before leaving. It was pleasant and amazing.
Officially in 4 days, I'll be on my way to my new home. Off to start college. Im anxious about it, making friends, discovering new places and ideas, living my life wisely...So many things flow to my mind.

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life [Matthew 6:27]
(thanks Gaby)

I also have been to the movies recently. I saw My Life in Ruins and The Ugly Truth, and i might add they're both fun and quirky. I'm looking forward to seeing the following flicks:











I'm sure many of you have heard of FML, but being the optimistic that i am, I have found alternatives to that site. GMH & MyLifeIsG celebrate the great things that make life rock. I mean, sure it's funny (and let's face it, you feel better about yourself) to hear the bad things that happen to others, but is that really what we should focus on?

2 Smiles:

  1. i so wanna see so away we go and 500 summer days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to see my life in ruins and the ugly truth, in addition to 500 days of summer, away we go, and alice in wonderland. i think paper heart looks really cute too. ;D
    i love GMH. i read that way more often than FML, though it is funny.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.