Dec. 18. 09

posted on: 12.18.2009

I don't want to. I don't want to go home. Is that bad? Is that wrong? I just don't.

I woke up this morning to find an email containing a confirmation number that just threw me off. Yes Lord, I remember the prayer from yesterday: "God if you want me to come home, you'll find a way". So now I have an unexpected visit to a place I know very well. And it scares me. terrifies me. I miss the nest, but not enough to spend 3 weeks there. I know God wants me to practice all that I've learned, but I'm not ready to go back to the caribbean land that nurtured me to exist. But again and again, God let it be your will. Whatever I have to face and confront, give me the strength to do so.

Maybe someone needs to see me.

0 Smiles:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.