Brand new day from a brand new season.

posted on: 3.06.2010


"The God-fashioned life leaves no room for pettiness, insincerity, wasted time or selfishness."
-Joshua Harris

[I can't wait to meet this girl!!!!! God orchestrated how we met and she's just been an encouragement spiritually, as well as in photography. Her Inspiring personality comes through in the reflections of her photographs. (not to mention her awesome artistic beautiful sibling) Visit her photostream on flickr.]

My life is going well! I'm always so busy and lost in thought that I've forgotten what it feels to be lazy and unproductive. I'm much more disciplined than before, something I'm working hard to be great at. I'm happy to say that i'm finally adjusting to college life academically. I have new plans for the rest of the year and I just can't wait to see the results of my planning. I know I haven't been able to catch up with all my friends back home or maintained this blog updated, but I'm going to. I might reduce my time in tumblr in order to invest here more. God is taking on my every word when I ask Him to use me, so I'm just putting up my gear and fighting the battle I'm destined to win. I haven't done much in photography, although that is going to change as I juggle schoolwork more efficiently. Spring Break is here for me and I only have like 3 full days to rest, while I work the other 4. It'll be worth it.

I appreciate you for taking the time to read this.
Have a great week.

1 Smiles:

  1. have fun meeting up with that girl!

    and have fun during spring break! it's so close now :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.