Wednesday Thoughts

posted on: 4.21.2010


Take some time to be in silence. It's something we rarely because, after all, we've grown up with distractions and noises always lurking. But try it! There's a lot you can accomplish in silence that you can't do otherwise: you are aware of who you are, your needs, wants and desires. And as a Christian, I have to become aware of myself in order to look beyond myself and become aware of who my God is.
Try silence. It will reveal the core of your being.

Love,
a girl with a smile

2 Smiles:

  1. Thanks for the reminder of how much silence means in the life of a child of God. It's in those silent moments that we hear His whispers the most clearly. I will definitely be doing this today :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture - it's so warm and somehow old.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.