Revolution

posted on: 5.29.2010

Rev-o-lution: a sudden, radical, and complete change from the way things are normally done

Revolution. The word itself sparks hope, ignites passion, and inspires loyalty like no other word in the human vocabulary. It conjures images of a small group of people who are unwilling to continue living the way they have lived in the past.

I just finished reading the Love Revolution by Joyce Meyer. The book is a powerful revolutionary manual that will change you as your journey through each page. Chapters are filled with guest contributors, one of them being Tommy Barnett whom I've had the privilege to meet. If you are someone who is unhappy, hopeless and depressed, you need to read this book. It will point you to Christ and will revolutionize the way you think and live life. I can safely say I'm a far better Christian today than I've ever been. I am a better daughter, student, friend and neighbor to my community. I am a love revolutionary, waiting for the perfect opportunity to do an aggressive act of kindness. This book has forever changed me in ways I was not aware of. I've been convicted of my motives and I have been transformed. I am the Love Revolution.

“Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
…And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.”
–Colossians 3:12-14 NIV

To find more about this revolution, check their website here.

1 Smiles:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful book ... I'll check it out. Always love a good book review! And revolution is what life is all about ~ OH! And so glad I found your blog - you are charming and I really love the little speedy video of you reading :)
    oxoxox
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.