Father's Day

posted on: 6.20.2010


Have a happy Father's day.
I'm blessed to have one. I haven't seen him in a year (I don't count skyping with him), but I hope to see him soon. I miss him so much.
I know not everyone has their father, but remember what the Word says about God:
"A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling." -Psalm 68:5
Hosea 14:3 says “…For in You the fatherless finds mercy.”
& Psalm 10:14 says that He is the helper to the fatherless.

Find encouragement and refuge in those scriptures. He will never leave you or forsake you.
Take it from me. I have been physically apart from my father and there are moments where I have to run to God. He's the same one who is with my father at all moments. The One that delights in His children.

a girl with a smile

[Picture from my friend and his daughter]

0 Smiles:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.