What is she up to?

posted on: 6.02.2010



I know I'm lacking when it comes to blogging and being present in the online world. I'm preparing myself for a few trips I'll be doing this summer and they will require a lot of me. Not to mention, taking on the challenge of reading 18 books (In actuality they were 20; I had finished 2) before Summer ends is no easy task. I am multi-tasking like never before. Right now, I'm in the process of finishinf "Wide awake" by Erwin Mcmanus, "The practice of the presence of God" by brother Lawrence, and starting "In the name of Jesus" by Henri Nouwen. I might take "Wild at heart" by John Eldredge along with Henri Nouwen's book. I'm journaling and documenting my reading travels, which can be hard to keep track of when you're reading more than one book at a time, but it's so worth it. I can take risk and embrace uncertainty while juggling 2 or 3 books at a time.



My daily activities are basically reading, cooking (I'm expanding my knowledge of it), eating, playing guitar, writing songs/poems, journaling, blogging (if I can), spending quality time with my family and helping around the house. Bedtime is usually 8:30 pm and I usually rise at 8:30am. Since I'm enjoying my mother's company, I'm waking up an hour later. I can't say life isn't good, because it is. It's no where near perfection, but I take pleasure in the simplest of things.

What are you up to these days?

0 Smiles:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.