You're invited

posted on: 7.10.2010


Jesus Bought our invitation. We are all sinners who don't deserve salvation, but when Jesus died, he paid for all our sins.
"God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son." John 3:16
We must choose. God's forgiveness of our sins is a gift, but we must choose it. We must ask Jesus to forgive our sins and live in our lives.
"God is patient, because he wants everyone to turn from sin and no one to be lost."
2 Peter 3:9

I am a sinner. I'm not proud of it, for I fall short of God's glory. I can't live a life devoted to Abba on my own strength. It's impossible. But thanks to Jesus, my savior, God can see me blameless and holy because He took my place. I can be forgiven again, again & again. I find myself praying for forgiveness, going back to the original prayer that saved me and set me apart. Sin has no hold on my life, for where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom.

It's a gift. You're invited to the party. What will you choose?

1 Smiles:

  1. Lovely post. This is my first visit to your blog and I wanted to say hello. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.