I gave thanks to my Abba father for the following:
- For such a beautiful morning.
- Breath. I get to live another day.
- The gift of His presence and embrace.
- Family. Especially a family that root themselves in the Word.
- Bible. I'm lucky to have one more day to know more of God.
- Prayer. I get to speak to Him, believing His promises will come to pass.
- Sleeping in such a comfy bed.
- Printed words. I am so thankful for books and their wisdom.
- My mother. I miss her and I know God will glorify Himself today in her life.
- Church. There's nothing more beautiful than coming together with other believers to worship the same God.
- Mail & media. Despite the distance, I can maintain friendships through letters, parcels, and envelopes.
- Goodwill. I just enjoy browsing this thrift store.
What are you thankful for?