Creative wisdom

posted on: 10.12.2010


"Ask the Holy Spirit to release within your heart a spirit of creativity to present the gospel in fresh, powerful ways to your particular culture and demographic. Through music, message and practical wisdom, make the gospel 'salty' and irresistible for those in your culture struggling for answers. Using what others are doing is acceptable, but not the limit. God has embedded a unique fingerprint on your hand & assigned a distinctive signature to your personality."
- Larry Stockstill

Have you bought Brooke Fraser's new album yet?

1 Smiles:

  1. I love Brooke Frazer, I'm glad I found company in you! I already have her ALBERTINE album but the latest I don't have maybe I should do a quick research of that later.

    Good day and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.