Tuesday Picture Diaries: Thank you

posted on: 11.15.2011


I just developed the best roll to date! See more on my flickr.
I did an engagement shoot and I'm in love (no pun intended)...

Can I just say thank you?
I'm really grateful for the overwhelming encouragement on doing long distance. It's not everyday you hear about couple's who did long distance and are currently married. It's a vivid testimony that it was worth it.
Also, dear single ladies, I hope I haven't offended you with my previous post. I will be the one writing a lady lesson on singlehood, so don't think I want to over-glamorize 'love' and make you feel bad for not having a boyfriend. That's not the case.

17 Smiles:

  1. These pictures are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! I love the lighting and the clothing and of course the GORGEOUS people! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost done with my roll of film. I hope some of my photos turn out as lovely as yours. Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love the one next to last! {Sigh} It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything that you put out here on your blog! I am so grateful for all of your wisdom and encouragement :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi...regards from indonesia...its nice share. i was followed 348 number. follow back please. thank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful job, girl!! You are so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these pictures!!! you and your man are too cute for words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a beautiful woman!! Love the pictures. So beautiful. Your blog is an encouragement. Keep writing about what your passionate about girl. Don't hold back :).

    btw. I'm still facebook free. The Lord given me until December 9th and I don't know if I am going to be able to make it....But in His strength these next two weeks will be A BLAST! hahaha

    ♥CheChe

    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. those pics are gorgeous! great post!

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos!! what film did you use?

    <3
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are beautiful, what a beautiful couple you are blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg! you did a great job. These pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures are fantastic! Yay for a mission!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. THESE are really great!!! So unique and capture their love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I my goodness, you guys are gorgeous!!! Love these!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.