Weekly Wear: Springtime!

posted on: 3.24.2012


Spring is finally here!! I'm so excited. I apologize for being absent, I have been busy and taking on some new challenges. I can't wait to finally share the good news with you. This might just be the year my work gets published! This could be about my photography, my writing or my art. That's all I can say for now.

I'd like to say thank you to L for getting me this lovely dress for my birthday. You're too sweet! I like you & I can't wait to see you again soon. p.s. thanks for watching Amélie with me.

These lovely pearl dangling earrings are from fildee, made by the lovely Kim from Amusing. I love how darling & chic yet minimalistic they are! I had a similar necklace gifted by Brisni that seemed to be the perfect match. I really love wearing this to compliment my floral outfits, like this one. Perfect for spring! And because you should treat yourself to something sweet, Kim is giving you 20% off with the code SHESMILES!

Also, don't forget to visit Radiant Cosmetics, I'm wearing their Matte Lipstick in 'Flamenco'. They're fighting human-trafficking, one lipstick at a time.
20% of profits go to Free The Captives, an interdenominational, evangelical anti-human trafficking 501(c)(3) non-profit.

19 Smiles:

  1. Love it. You look so fresh, pretty and ladylike, you beauty, you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the highlights in your hair! And Now I know about Radiant cosmetics! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this outfit. So classy, cute.

    katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable!!! LOVE the dress, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is gorgeous, as are you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Dress, Cute Shoes... OK, let's just admit it, you look very cute too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are stunning!!! love the outfit. P.S. I have a card waiting to be sent to you, I just need your address. :) email me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such pretty, classy dress for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress!! You look wonderful.

    Wren
    http://houseofwren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. this dress is adorable! gotta love pink floral prints.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely :) And I love your new hairstyle/dye (did you dye it??)
    Those pearl earrings are absolutely darling as well! So glad to have you back. Best wishes to getting your work published (!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so teensy tiny with the cutest hair and body and style and i just LOVE your new blog header :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the new hair. so dang cute. you are teensy tiny and adorable. alllso love the new blog header. so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. okay, so you are absolutely adorable!!!! love your style girl. and those earrings are perfect :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty!!!! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so gorgeous!! Love that outfit! And you should model if you don't already. Juuuuuust sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.