My weekend was pretty...

posted on: 1.11.2009


"The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it."
-Yes Man


"If you never say no, your yes is worth very little."
-Yes Man


"He makes her smile in a big way;
the way a girl like that smiles,
when the world is hers."


"At the end of the year,
It seems like everyone is going to be gone
Everyone is going to move on ;
But even though we may be apart.
We are always together at heart..."


"You can't control all situations, and love is one of them"


"From Home to Home and Heart to Heart, from one place to another, this New Year will bring us closer to one another."


"Wishing you not just smile but laughter, not just happiness but pure joy, not just wealth but heavens treasure and not just silence but God's peace."


"Just 'cause you're beautiful, that doesn't mean that you can treat people like they don't matter."
-10 things i hate about you

"When I want to read a novel, I write one"
-Benjamin Disraeli


"Anyone who has never made a mistake
has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein
Pictures from: Becaboo, here, Lauren.eliza, nirrimi & Carli Kirstin
------------------
My weekend was fantastic really. Got to see a friend of mine which i don't see often and got to be with him a whole day! I saw the movie "yes Man" which impressed me and had me laughing a lot!


in another note, i want these shoes so badly! ChloƩ Triple strap pumps are worth about $500 the pair....ouch!

5 Smiles:

  1. these are beautiful and inspring pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pictures.

    we are also teenagers writing a blog..

    http://jointjumble.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog & your style is inspiring :) I'm going to add you to my favorite blog list on my blog. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post dear!
    those quotes are wonderful. and those shoes- wow, amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.