Day Dreaming

posted on: 3.05.2009


Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.


I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
-Dr. Jonas Salk


If you can imagine it you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
-William Arthur Ward


Magic has often been thought of us the art of making dreams come true; the art of realizing visions. Yet before we can bring birth to the vision we have to see it.
-Starhawk


Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities
-Sue Ebaugh

Picture from here

I'm cleaning my room...it's a major mess! After that, I'll try to finish my skirt(jumper?) and I'll work on a few more projects. Im thinking of doing a DIY for something wearable, what do you think?
Also, I painted a quote on a canvas. I might take pictures of it later.

1 Smiles:

  1. i love this post. the photography is amazing. eleanor hardwick is one of my very favorite photographers.
    xoxo,
    Micaela

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.