I need a "pick me up"

posted on: 3.15.2009


The moment when you first wake up
in the morning is the most wonderful
of the twenty-four hours. No matter
how weary or dreary you may feel,
you possess the certainty that, during
the day that lies before you, absolutely
anything may happen. And the fact that
it practically always doesn't, matters not
a jot. The possibility is always there.
- Monica Baldwin


You cannot protect yourself from sadness
without shielding yourself from happiness.


Just because you see the beauty in yourself others miss doesn't make you vain, you're stuck with you for the rest of your life. if you don't love yourself, who will? -Nirrimi


I love everything you hate about yourself.

[pictures from here, here, here, here]




I stumbled upon this site. Here's a sneak peek of what it's all about:


I need a pick me up. I feel as if im losing myself and there's nothing i can do about it. Oh Lord. I need your help.

2 Smiles:

  1. Lovely quotes and pictures!! I hope you feel better dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, absolutely anything can happen, and I love that feeling of being totally free. Your blog is gorgeous :)
    X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.