Week #3 - Inspiring Five Monday: Hope

posted on: 3.16.2009


Love is not wondering how long it will last but how beautiful it grows.


Life itself is a challenge that we ought to face. You lose some, you win some, but if you never give up, you will discover that sacrifices have the greatest rewards.


A morning smile will recharge you with tireless energy to go through the way.


When we wake up in the morning we have two simple choices. Go back to sleep and dream. Or, wake up and chase those dreams.


It is wiser not to expect, but to hope. For in expecting, we meet disappointments; whereas in hoping, we invite surprises.

Photos from: X O X O X


I was tagged by the lovely Micaela to do this, which seems pretty fun!
With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:
1 picture
1 poem
1 song or piece of music
1 phrase or quote
1 item of clothing
1 place
1 Disney princess
If you want to join in, tag more blogs!

1.
[--]

2. I shall love the whole world,
But I shall control
Only myself.
- Sri Chinmoy

3.This Song is pretty.

4. ChloƩ Triple strap pumps


5. Paris. It's beautiful. I want to go back again.

[--]

6. Esmeralda. I've always wanted to be a gypsy i guess. =/
Although i'm very fond of Belle, Ariel, Jasmine & Alice.

"You speak of justice, yet you are cruel to those most in need of your help!" -Esmeralda

Im tagging Eve, Brittany & Betsey

5 Smiles:

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.