Thrift Adventures

posted on: 10.16.2009

On tuesday my friends randomly invited me to go thrift shopping. I wanted to buy a dress for the Masquerade (coming up in two weeks) and a few accessories to go with it. Turns out I found a romper swimsuit, 2 pair of shoes, a fabulous dress, pearl earrings and a purse. I officially LOVE Goodwill! Especially since it all went under budget.
The dress has a mermaid cut in the bottom. It's a light green with beads all over it (it cost $9.07, but the label suggest the dress was around $125). I'm in love with it. Here are some pictures from that day


On our way there.







This was the previews dress I was going to buy. Reminds me of Pride and Prejudice for some reason


All I ended up trying



"THE" dress

1 Smiles:

  1. Hey!
    some time ago we were about to start being penpals, and I sent you my email adress but I guess you either don't want to be penpals or have forgotten to reply, if so, here's my adress again: jankovichadri@vipmail.hu

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.