change of direction

posted on: 8.04.2010


Inspiration from Daniel Moran on Vimeo.

Needless to say, I've been inspired by this video. As I prayed fervently for the direction God wants me to take with this blog, I found myself yielding to the Spirit's lead. This blog will only speak of the Lover of my soul, the One who truly makes me smile. I will share stories of people throughout history who have given their lives in total surrender. People who have let God write their life's story. At times, I will share the things God allows me to share from my own journey on the narrow & rocky path.
I will lose many followers, and I'm okay with that. They probably weren't true followers in the first place. But I'm more concerned about people's soul and salvation than popularity. Shallow and superficial blogs are found everywhere; I will be content with being minority. This blog will only speak of Truth that redeems, restores and transforms. Changes are coming soon.

That is true Inspiration.

0 Smiles:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.