Weekend Smiles

posted on: 9.04.2010


"You are our letters... written not in ink, but with the Spirit of the living God, not on stone tablets, but on tablets of human hearts."
- 2 Corinthians 3:2-3

Inspiration was found in Splenda's envelope. Each item inside was exactly what I needed to smile and feel inspired.  Thank You. Words fall short.

My mom sent me my new prescription glasses, which I love. She also sent some things I'd left behind. I love you mom.

I also got the cutest letter from a friend back home.

I just love being surprised with letters and packages filled with love. I may as well be stuck in the 1800s... Speaking of the 1800s, here's my latest read.



Book recommendation: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. The book has touched me intimately. It has changed me. It brought me to the wilderness. I might read it again in a few months. I've learned plenty from this book. It feels as if the author wrote it especially for me. I can't rave enough about it. Pick it up. When I did, I finished it 2 days later (I would've finished sooner if it weren't for my other responsibilities). 5 stars!

New glasses
From Splenda


Packages!

3 Smiles:

  1. I just love reading your posts - they always encourage/inspire me! And "Redeeming Love" is a wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! You finally got the package :) Glad you liked it! Hope you're doing well! We'll talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love getting packages in the mail--so fun!

    I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.