Fridays are special to me. Not because it means the start of a weekend, but because I get to reflect on my previous week. Yes. I can pour a cup of tea and just relive memories. I'm so thankful for the priveledge.
Here are the highlights of my week:
- Enjoying a Bollywood film
- Hearing what my family is thankful for
- Getting a postcard from Italy
- Being halfway done with a scarf
- Gifting myself a new phone (yay for black friday sales)
- Catching up with dear friends
- Enjoying a church service that strengthens my faith
- Red roses and sunflowers
- The weather is still in its 70s
- Deep Worship
- Bike rides in the neighborhood, admiring Christmas decorations
- Knowing there are always things to be grateful for
And now, fall turns its back to me. A new season is coming, and I'm to receive it with a smile. Au revoir fall, you were good to me.
Au revoir fall.