Nothing is free but love

posted on: 12.23.2010

You can't outlove the Lord. Jesus is the world's greatest Lover.
Who am I? I AM the one Jesus loves.
Who are you? YOU ARE the one Jesus loves.
Who is I AM? I AM is Love.
- Aqua Church

...and I wonder, why is it that Christians are not known by their love? Christians are meant to be the greatest lovers in this world. If we call ourselves His disciples we are expected to love with a love that is "from God and of God and toward God."

May you reflect upon the love you give and receive. May you yearn for His unfailing love. May you live a life that reflects that of the world's greatest Lover.

1 Smiles:

  1. I agree..we are to be known by our love, but I find lots of times its the opposite! Many of the Christian friends I have are the opposite of Christ like. It saddens me really. Reminds me of this quote I once heard (I dont know who its by)"The Greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable'.
    It's just something that stays in my head & helps me to give out more love & let the judging come from God!! Beautiful post..Happy New Year!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.