Some Encouragement

posted on: 10.09.2011

I knew I hadn't written here in a while, but I just realized it's been months! Ha, so hello. I just wanted to pass on some encouragement that the Lord has revealed to me recently. God loves you! I know you may have heard this before, but re-read those bold words again. Now read it again. Allow it to infiltrate your heart. God really loves you. Now moving on from that thought, read this one: God's grace is sufficient! No matter what you have done, no matter what you are going to do, God's grace is enough. So now we know that God loves us, and we know His grace is sufficient, but now what? Now go and run in your freedom.

The Lord showed me what true freedom is. It's embracing His love and grace. In embracing His love and grace, I am able to move in victory and live a life worthy of the calling I have received. In embracing His love and grace and I am given the freedom to not sin. Thanks be to God! If this is hard for you to receive, don't be discouraged, it's hard for me too. Sometimes I think it's too good to be true. Even though it's hard to believe, I still choose to believe that His grace is sufficient. It's not too good to be true. So stop doubting the love and grace of God; move freely in them. Remember, it's not the cross that saved you, it was the blood that saved you. The cross was for your own death.

10 Smiles:

  1. Well welcome back and what an awesome post to come back with. Yes, God does love us and His love is simply amazing. He loves us despite our sins and He allowed His son to die for us. Have a lovely day sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to be reminded that God loves me. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do like that. The cross was for your own death. So true. The blood is what gives us victory. Power from on High. Thank you Jesus for loving me before I ever loved you or knew you. I pray that I can learn to love our world and His creation with the sacrificial love He has for us all.

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words :) God's grace IS sufficient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much.You are an amazing blogger .

    Follow each other .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Glory to GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, beautiful post!

    - Kim from KIMBERLYMAI.COM

    ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that the guy guest posts, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the way you write!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.