About 2 years ago, this blog became a reflection of my relationship with God: quiet times, our conversations, divine appointments & divine assignments. It wasn't something I wanted. We all know that religion can be a uncomfortable topic. We desperately want to believe truth is relative. But God gave me courage to speak, to hope, pray, believe & to let go of this blog and give it to Him.
In just 2 days, 2012 will be here and I can't help but praise God for all He taught me.
Here are the favorite posts of 2011:
- To Those Who Trust Him what a season of waiting is all about.
- How Do I Know God's Will? God's will is much more simple than we think.
- So, You Want To Hear His Voice? pt 1 how to hear God's voice.
- Our Courtship Story the guy writes about courtship & our story.
- Insatiable Thirst; Our need for Intimacy part 1 what we lack and why we lack it.
- Lady Lessons: A Godly Girlfriend Gennean gives us insight on how to honor God in our girlfriend role.
- Offended When God offends us.
- A Faith That Waivers Abraham was a man a faith, but why?
- Grounded in the Imaginary what faith is.
- The Art Of Waiting Gracefully singlehood, waiting & God's timing.
- A Tea Bag Of Contentment true contentment that glorifies God.
- Divine Story what the Lord taught me about prayer.
- My Load of Laundry life goes in cycles. God provides the softener.
- Life like Film God spoke to me through a photography metaphor.
- Weaving God is weaving your life story.
- Grateful Journey where He took me and where I have yet to go.
- Broken Statement only the broken can be holy.
- He Makes Me Something we fall and yet He calls us beautiful
- Be A Lady: Speak Like A Lady a lady is full of graceful words
- He Makes You Worthy He makes us what we could never be on our own
Lord, 'until You and I are one'