Merry Christmas

posted on: 12.26.2011



What I got this Christmas:
  1. a tripod
  2. sewing machine
  3. expensive fabric
  4. Craft materials
  5. the cutest most amazing expresson cups (I love it Syd!)
  6. tea
  7. a dress
*plus the little things I've enjoyed before this day. However, my favorite gift was receiving a text from someone I missed and love very much! I'm still praising God about it.

I hope you enjoyed Christmas with your loved ones! Fortunately for me, Christmas ends here on January 15th. Our 12 days of Christmas actually start on Christmas day, leading to January 6th—Three Kings day (it's so much better than santa anyday) [We celebrate other festivities until the 15th//it is believed we have the longest christmas in the world.] I can't wait for all the fun that's left!

12 Smiles:

  1. Your so lucky! It's always such a downer when Christmas is over! What amazing gifts! Christmas has got to be the best time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is so neat! Christmas more then one day...wow! Hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect lovely holiday. :) Enjoy the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family does the same thing, we always say christmas is too short. I love that were nit the only ones who think so.
    Blessings
    Rachel Hope
    @ hopespuntreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your Christmas went well! I so need a tripod; I'm sure you'll put it to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a tripod! :) Makes things a little easier! :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that, until the 15th! HHmmm, I might have to start some new traditions!
    I like what you got for christmas, that was cute "expensive fabric"...what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool that you guys celebrate for so long! :) I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my pastor Carlos, talked about Three Kings Day and the 12 days of Christmas. Sounds great. I would like to try it with my family and friends next year. Is there any special traditions? And i love your photography; just thought i might add that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm pretty sure i will never get tired of reading Christmas posts :) glad yours was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad! Looks like you had a beautiful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woweeee, that is a long Christmas celebration!! Sounds like you got some great gifts! Merry Christmas to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.