Book Review: Fierce beauty

posted on: 4.04.2012


When I first got a copy of Kim Meeder's Fierce Beauty, I seriously thought that it would be another book on how to believe you're a beautiful person because you're a believer of Christ. However, I was glad to be mistaken. By the introduction I was already in tears, heavily pondering if my life was really reflecting Jesus. I was profoundly convicted by the mesmerizing way of poetic & authentic writing.

Meeder compiles short stories of her life that ultimately piece together a beautiful message of  surrender, strength, glory & relentless love. I don't mean to sound cliché when I say that God used this book to bring me closer to Him, but He really did.
I learned that living for Christ will never be glamorous, painless or easy. Well, I knew the theory but Kim Meeder showed me what the practice & application really looks like. And because of this book, I'm choosing to stand for what matters the most.

"We might lose sight of Jesus, but He never loses sight of us." —Kim Meeder, Fierce Beauty, pg.111


-------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved this book so much that I'm going to giveaway a copy!

All You have to do is leave a comment below with your name & email!

For an extra entries:
  • mention this giveaway & @ashprettylady (so I'll know who you are)
  • follow on instagram: aprettylady 
winner will be chosen at random on April 20th!