The Faithful, Constant God is Taking Me to India

posted on: 5.06.2012

God is faithful.
I haven't written on my blog in a while, much less here, but oh how I have come to know God's faithfulness. Anyone can encounter God's faithfulness. Just the fact that you are breathing and can read this shows God's faithfulness, but in more recent days I have seen God come through for me in unimaginable ways.

India.
God is faithful to provide. India. Yes, God has provided for India and as you are reading this, I am either on my way to India, or have already arrived. Thank you Gennean, Erin, Katelyn & Lauren for your generous donations toward my trip. For everyone else, I'm just asking that you join me on my trip through prayer. I need your prayers. I am believing God to do a mighty work in my heart and my teams hearts.

The thing that gets me most excited about this trip is the idea of encountering my God with people who live half way across the world.

Constant.
I'm so grateful that our God is constant. I think this consistency goes hand in hand with his faithfulness. He is constant at being faithful, and faithful in being constant. Thank you again for those who donated and thank you in advance for your prayers. May you see God in the next few weeks as the faithful, constant God that He truly is. I will be back on here after my trip with an update of all that God has done.

6 Smiles:

  1. Wow, what a journey! Can't wait to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, congratulations! this will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will begin praying for you daily. it is so comforting knowing our god is faithful and constant. i am embarking on a similar journey this winter to africa- eeep! excited for your work in india.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to hear the stories! I'll be praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such an encouraging post! Thank you so much!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.