Here are 10 happy things that happened to Susy is year:
- The most outstanding and life-changing thing for me this year was changing my major to industrial engineering. I can honestly say it has been the best decision I've made in my life.
- Throughout the year, God has been opening my eyes to things I should change in character and attitude. Even though they're little things, they're very essential and have helped me to improve relationships with friends and family.
- God has answered so many prayers this year, and so fast! I'm awestruck at how He talks to me and answers me.
- I had the opportunity to travel to Colombia, Orlando and Chicago this year. Plus, have road trips around my island with loved friends and family. Which is one of the things I enjoy the most!
- College. College. College. God has blessed me so much in college, He has given me the knowledge needed to have good grades. This year I was awarded, along other students, for being in the Chancellor's List. One of the highest honor a student can have.
- I didn't have much girlfriends in my life, and one of the answered prayers was this. God united a group of girls that love Him, and with whom I can talk about life-occurrences. I desperately needed these girls in my life!
- Oh my gosh! I have seen the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets ever!!! I have taken countless pictures of them, they never cease to amaze me and remind me of God's faithfulness.
- I have a burning desire to be closer to the Lord than ever before. This year I have fallen in love with Him deeper than I ever knew possible. You have no idea.
- I saw a butterfly!!! You might thing it's ridiculous but I got really excited and I remembered I hadn't seen one in ages!
- I'm happy, thankful, stoked, amazed at where I am in life right now. I know it's all God's work, it's the way He has worked, molded, chiseled, and changed me throughout my life. I am forever grateful to my King.
Thank you so much Susy!
Susy blogs at Love Like An Ocean, be sure to check her out :)