Fridays: the beginning of a weekend

posted on: 4.16.2010


"Those who create and shape culture are not among the majority in the culture."
- Erwin McManus

I started my Art Research Project yesterday and I got to interview this amazing and beautiful godly young woman. A lot of good things came from that outing at a local coffee shop and I can't wait to see what God is going to do at school, this city and my life. Fridays help me catch up with rest and to reflect on the past week and I'm so grateful God has been faithful to me and that I'm able to see the fruit of my labor, even when it seemed like I was never going to be in a season of harvest. The glory be to Him, my Lord and Savior.

I'm going to see a documentary on human trafficking and sex-slave industry tonight and I'm so pumped up for that. My heart is wrecked when I hear stories or my mind imagines what the victims go through and I want to be able to stand against it. Hopefully tonight I'll learn more about these movements.

Have a great weekend! Blessings.
a girl with a smile

1 Smiles:

  1. I'm glad to hear about your wonderful interview! Hope you're doing well, Ashes. Have a blessed weekend! Miss you. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.