DIY Tuesday: Indie Mixtape

posted on: 5.11.2010


The blog A Beautiful Mess posted a DIY project on mixtapes. Be sure to check out how to make this here.

Hey guys! I have to say I'm in love with the post option that blogger has. I am never really online as often, only to check my email. So what you're going to be seeing in the next few weeks are 'scheduled' posts. I take a day, once a week to do all the posts for the next week. It's a relief. I love blogging, don't get me wrong. But I also love being out in the open and experiencing life. Not only that, I have a stack of books I want to read before the fall and I'm devouring them with all my spare time and vanilla chai tea. Oh, summertime.

a girl with a smile

0 Smiles:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)
I read every single one.