This year has brought many tough moments as well a joyful ones!
It has been a year of joyful tears, as Sydney said in one of her letters.
As the year closes, I want to rejoice in thanksgiving for the happy things I've experienced this year.
I've asked a couple of people to join in and share their happy moments of 2012 too!
Here are my happy moments:
- Photographing weddings this year.
- Taking pictures of baby Adkins in his mom's belly a few days before his birth.
- Getting published.
- God placing me in an amazing church in PR.
- The friends I've made that have hearts fully committed to following the Lord.
- Spending quality time with each of my parents. They're my best friends.
- My best friend spending the night with me when she came to PR.
- Receiving emails from Louis in India!
- God transitioning me out of the wilderness; each season
gets better & better with Him.
- Accepting the love I don't think I deserve: agreeing to marry Louis.